Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Totally Digging It Tuesday

So here is my first installment of Totally Digging It Tuesday...

Items, things, photos, events that I am totally digging each Tuesday :)

So here it goes!
Welch's Grape Juice...for some reason I am all about grape juice lately esp. mixed with ginger ale!
Delish!
Since I gave up drinking almost all pop (besides ginger ale) and all caffeine drinks I am always looking for something else to drink besides Water, Beer, and Wine haha :)  


Lawn gnomes wearing life rings...
Yes as some of you already know I collect lawn gnomes...I have like (well just say a lot) of gnomes
I decided to take one to make my desk a little extra special

He of course got decorated along with the rest of my desk on my bday and I left the flotation device as a reminder that HOPEFULLY summer will come again one day...
or at least MAYBE Spring?!?



All the birthday love our friends and family showed us this week with a wall of bday cards!
Okay a shelf or two :)


Lastly I am loving my newest accessory
The "Wrap it Up" Bracelet by Premiere Jewelry  
I purchased it at a co-workers jewelry party a few weeks ago and it arrived TODAY!
Love!

 Check back next Tuesday for what I am digging ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment