Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Week 30!!!

Yes we are in WEEK 30!! We are SO excited to be 3/4ths of the way through the pregnancy!!
 
I have still been feeling great with really no problems, complications or complaints :)
 
This month marks the start of our Childbirth classes and both of my showers!!
 
The Ward/Wassenberg Family Shower is on 10/13/13 and
the Brazzle/Manly Family Shower is 10/19/13!
 
Getting super excited for both and be looking for blog posts detailing both events!!
 
Week 30 Photo
 
 
The final week 30 highlight is that Tyler finally got to feel baby K move!! She gave his hand two good hard kicks and then she did what I call her "wiggle worm" effect. She has only been doing wiggle worm for about a week but I think she is getting bigger and bigger and I can feel when she wiggles her whole body. Tyler thought the kicks were crazy but once he felt the wiggle worm he was really surprised especially that I feel it from the inside all day and night :)
 
Very cool experience so happy he finally could feel her!!
 
30 down...just under 10 to go!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment