Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Baby Shower #2!!

I had my 2nd baby shower on Saturday October 19th!!
 
This one was hosted by the Brazzle ladies :) aka my Mom's Sisters and Sister in Laws! Plus my cousins.
 
This shower had a duck theme here are a few photos of the decorations
 
My Aunt Brenda made this Delicious Cake!




We played a game with all these baby photos...they included my Brother, my parents, my in laws, my brother in law, Tyler and I plus several of my cousins!!


Tasty Mints
 
My Mom and Mother in Law

Two of my old coworkers Rhonda and Jessica were able to attend!! It was great to see them :)

Only at a Brazzle family shower would boys show up!! They came for cake but also helped a lot with hauling gifts to the car :) Even my uncle Jim!

 
Next up are some photos of gifts I received!
Here are a few of the hats my cousins Chelsea crocheted for Baby K!! LOVE them Thanks Chelsea!!



 
K-State and Kitty outfits from LuAnn along with other great items!!

 
My Mom got lots of great items once again but there was a gift that my Dad picked out. A camo onesie and hat from bass pro shops.
Then my little brother picked out a gift as well which included a bib that said my uncle is hot and single haha and he picked out the safari play gym!! I am sure baby K will love uncle Marshall's gifts :)
 
 

 
My parents got us the baby swing...we recently set this up and it is AWESOME! It plays a light show, music, and animal sounds...photos of Daddy assembling to come :)  
 
I got lots of great gifts from my aunts/cousins/ and other guests!! Tons of practical items!!
Thanks to everyone who came!!

1 comment:

  1. Does that K Cap come in grown up sizes? LOL! Looks like another wonderful party for you and Baby K!

    ReplyDelete