Friday, November 7, 2014

Kitra is 10 Months!

Disclaimer....I am SO sad I am this far behind!! 
We had a very busy October!!

Kitra was 10 Months on Sunday October 5th, 2014.


At 10 Months Kitra was:
23lbs 2oz
28.5 ins long

Kitra attended her 1st KSU Football Tailgate!


Then another!

I felt like Kitra really grew up at 9 months...but 10 months was a whole new world! I look at her 10 month photo and think she look like a little person and no longer a baby :(
It makes me a little sad but more proud of the fun little lady she is becoming!

Between 9 months and 10 months Kitra started walking behind her puppy walker! She can buzz right around!! 
She also started exploring cabinets....

Kitra has become quite the imitator she mimics everything we do! 
So fun to watch her little brain work :) 

1 comment: