Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Kitra's First Halloween!!

Halloween was SUCH a fun Holiday!!

Kitra was a cabbage patch doll and people loved it!! We got so many compliments!

I got the idea from pinterest....of course and we just ran with it!

Here are a few photos of the box making process!
My Dad and Tyler came up with the concept for the box!
A huge thank you to My Dad for cutting out and painting the box for us :)


Then I had the task of creating the stickers and embellishing the box!
I ended up adding K's name at the top!

The ultimate THANK YOU goes to my
Cousin Chelsea who crocheted the amazing hat Kitra wore!
                                                   
                                                                       


Now what to be next year to top this costume...hmmm!



1 comment: