Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Totally Digging It Tuesday!

What I am diggin' this Tuesday!
 
Russell Stover Solid Chocolate Bunny...
Part of my Easter gift each year from my parents!
Absolutely delicious...as you can tell since over half of him is gone :)

 
Kitty's who cuddle with you while you are trying to blog!
Our pretty girl Gypsy LOVES to lay on Tyler's lap...and every once and awhile (basically when he is gone) She gives me some attention too!!
 
 
One Tree Hill on Netflix
 
Yes...Yes...I know this show began when I was in High School!
I watched the first season back then and never kept up with it...
until I recently decided to
start watching it on Netflix...well sad to say but I am a little addicted to it!
Although a little unbelievable at times it is pretty well written and an overall fun show!
 
 
Which segways into my last "digging" it item!
April means we are now down to less than 6 MONTHS until my ultimate favorite show returns to TV!
Yep the one and the only SONS OF ANARCHY!
 
 
Last season ended SO crazy who knows what will happen!
 
Happy Tuesday!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment