Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Totally Digging It Tuesday!

What I am digging this week!
Cake Batter Puppy Chow
I made this for my coworkers birthday celebration today at work!
Very Good

Here is the link:

That we are going to paint the exterior of our house and garage this weekend!
Yay for a new MATCHING house/garage paint color :)

Ace Hardware: Sadyhook


Ace Hardware paint is by far a fabulous product! I was bummed to hear that Valspar bought Ace Royal paint line out....hopefully the quality remains the same in the future :(


Finally I am digging that I am back to my normal routine at work this week! While it was fun to fill in last week for our urgent care facility as well as learn something new...but it is always good to get back into that usual grove!
administrative assistants,business,computers,desks,females,keyboards,monitors,occupations,office workers,offices,people,phones,secretaries,telephones,women
Have a fabulous week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment