Sunday, June 2, 2013

This and That of my Pregnancy...

I know whenever I hear a friend or family member is pregnant there are always several questions that come to mind....
 
 
So here they are...a few quick questions I am sure folks are wondering and the answers!!
 
Were you trying?!?.... Yes! He or She was a planned bundle of joy :)
 
When is the baby due?  December 8th, 2013....which just so happens to be the first weekend of rifle deer season this baby knew just what time of year to arrive...we will see how much rifle hunting gets done :)
 
How have you been feeling....have you been sick? I am very happy to report that I have been feeling great!! No morning sickness or extreme tiredness so I am BEYOND thankful for this!!
 
Will you find out the gender of the baby? Yes! Tyler said no matter what he would be finding out haha...but we both really want to know!
 
Do you have a prediction of what the baby is? Of course Tyler is like many men in this world and would love his first born to be a son so his prediction is boy all the way....I am slightly on the fence.
I feel really strongly boy for a period of time then I will have a dream it is a girl and my opinion waivers...so I still say boy for now :)
 
Are your parents excited? Yes! Of course! This is the first grandbaby for my parents so they are super excited. Tyler's parents are on grandbaby number 3 and very excited as well!
 
Will you be sharing the babies name? Nope!
The babies name either boy or girl will only be known by Tyler and I until our bundle of joy joins all of us out here in the world!! Since we are finding out the sex we want an element of surprise.
Plus some folks opinions can be harsh :(
 
How is Dad to be feeling? Tyler is of course VERY nervous but also pretty excited...I will admit his face was ghost white when I said the test said PREGNANT! However he seems much less nervous and more excited each day!
 
I think this is most of the ones I have heard so far....
 
Thank you so much to everyone who has congratulated us in person or on facebook!! We are thankful for all our wonderful friends and family!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment