Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Totally Diggin it Tuesday!!

What I am Diggin this Tuesday!!
 
 
We are at WEEK 16!!
 
I can't believe how fast this time has passed by it seems like just yesterday I found out we were expecting :)
While seeing the nurse practitioner Monday she said "WOW!" You sure have a mover...it was hard to find the heartbeat with the baby moving SO much and making so much other noise kicking up fluid as she called it! At my 12 check up our Doctor had made the exact same comment about our baby moving a lot etc....so two different Physicians saying the exact same thing....I think we have a busy baby on our hands!!
 
Although our baby moves a ton...I can't feel it YET! :( They say anytime I may start to feel something and I am totally looking forward to this can't wait to feel our little one.
 
I am also digging the fact that in 4 weeks from today we have our ultrasound and will get to see our baby!! Now we are finding out the sex but doing so with a gender reveal party so no peeking at the gender during the sonogram...the tech will write down the sex and we will find out at our party that Sunday. Only 5 days to wait....it is gonna be HARD but I know we can do it!! I am so excited to be surprised in front of all our family :)
 
 
I am digging that I have been back at bow making!! I had taken a little hiatus from the bow making business but have recently gotten back into it!! My SIL and BIL are pregnant with their second child aka Tyler and I's second niece...so she had to have some fun new accessories so I have been having lots of fun creating some things for her :)
 
Now what will happen if our baby is a GIRL?!? This bow making thing will probably get out of CONTROL!! HAHA
 
Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment