Monday, July 8, 2013

ALOT has been happening lately!!

My oh my!! We have had ALOT going on in the last two weeks :)
 
Here is a recap of what I have been up to!
 
First off we got our back yard fence FINISHED!! I can hear angels singing when I say that!!
 
Here are a few photos from the project...
Mark helped Tyler get things started and my parents helped ALL day Sunday to get the fence done!!
 
Thank you for all the help!!
 
 
That same weekend Tyler and I met our new niece Maggie Elizabeth!!
She also happens to be our Goddaughter :)
 
I loved holding her and remembering how tiny newborn's can be!!
Tyler however decided he would wait to hold our own baby haha....he is a silly guy!
 
 
Here is Maggie modeling one of my custom made bows!! This is the same photo they took of her big sister Allie!
 
 
Next up was 4th of JULY!! One of the biggest times of year in Wamego KS!! There is so much fun and nostalgia each and every year!! Here are few photos from the annual parade and the AMAZING firework show!!
Waiting for the parade to start!! Our last parade as a couple next year we will be a family of 3! YAY!
 
All the people....Wamego grew by TONS of people on the 4th!


Powercat truck it was supper cool!


A car my Mom detailed for the parade carrying Ms. Pottawatomie...I told my Mom that's what it was gonna be used for ....on just a guess and I was right!!



 
These pictures do not do the show any justice!! It was the best one yet!!
 
It has been a wonderful week spent with family!!
 
We spent this weekend working in our yard...yes some more...to get ready for our gender reveal party!! Tyler and I will be finding out the sex of our little baby at a party Sunday July 28th by cutting into a cake that will reveal the color pink or blue!! We are pushing to get our yard and shop all ready for the party!
 
For now here is picture of the invite!! I had a lady on etsy create it and printed through vista print! LOVE how they turned out!!
 
 
So I leave you all with my photo from pregnancy week #18!! Only 22 to go!! :) Almost halfway there!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment