Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Baby clothes are SO cute!!

So here we are!! Week 22!! Time has gone SO fast!! :)
 
 
Last weekend we did our first registry at Babies R Us!! We are VERY excited about all the wonderful items they had!!
 
However I had to do a little shopping while there....I mean baby clothes...especially baby GIRL clothes :)
To top it all off they were having a huge sale on their clearance items...it was buy one clearance item and get the second one for $1 DOLLAR!! So here are my finds!!
 
 
This newborn onesie was the only one I saw like it in the entire store... what is better for our Ward baby than a kitty wearing camo and a pink bow?!? This onesie paired with a pair of fleece hot pink pants and a pink beanie (with a bow attached of course) is a top contender for baby girls "going home outfit!"
 
In addition I found some baby socks and these two holiday themed finds!!
 
 
 
 
                      
 
 
This next shirt is from the children's place and was a great deal as well!! She is already prepared for Oct 2014 :) This shirt reminded me of my Granny and I just couldn't pass it up when I laid eyes on it!
 
 
So far I have been pretty good and not gone overboard! I have been focusing on sales and items that may be out of stock next season like all these holiday items!!
 
Now to find the perfect Christmas Eve and Christmas Outfits!! So happy we get to spend Christmas as her first Holiday :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the holiday themes! Great job with the bargain shopping, Monica!

    ReplyDelete