Thursday, May 2, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

I FOUND IT!! Yay!
 
The prom photo of my parents that I said my Mom and I literally searched hours for has been found!!
 
So here it is Wamego High School prom 1985 :)
 
 
 
A photo with some of their friends! Blue was a popular color....
 
Fun Fact :)
The gentleman on the far left is a friend and former co-worker of my Dad. Almost 4 years after this photo was taken he had a son named Taylor born on the EXACT same day as me March 19th 1989! We have been friends our entire lives!
 
Now here is a photo of my parents with my little brother 27 years later at his prom this past weekend!
Teal was a very popular color ;)
 
 
In addition to my short prom themed TBT round two....I have other non prom photos to share!
 
In honor of my Papa (my grandfather....we call him Papa) coming home from Texas this weekend (he is a winter Texan and usually heads home to Wamego in May!)
 
Here are a couple of old photos of my brother and I with Papa (Cecil Manly).
 
 
Jungle Gym at the Wamego City Park...Check out Marsh's flame bandana :)

 
Be Jealous...of my Lion King shirt and my bitchin glasses!
Not 100% sure who is in the metallic blue hot pants bent over in the background! HAHA!
 
HAPPY THURSDAY! Tomorrow is FRIDAY! AMEN!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment