Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Totally Digging it Tuesday!!

Here is what I am digging this Tuesday!!
 
First off I got my hair cut and colored this evening! Yay it was looking AWFULL!
 
Now I am not one to take self photos...but here is a few pics of the cut and color...not the greatest! The light wouldn't cooperate very well :)
 
                             
 
The next thing I am digging is that it was super nice out today THANK GOD!!
 
AND I got to take my first walk/run in a brand new pair of my favorite shoe!! Asics Gel Nimbus 13 :)
 
I LOVE this shoe!
This is my third pair...all in different colors of course haha....but they have discontinued them and since moved onto the 14 version. 
However it just isn't the same...so I stocked up on 13's and I am on the last pair. Not sure what I will do from here :( but I am gonna enjoy them while they last!


Finally the food pic!! This week it is a new food find! I had heard these were delicious and they are! Plus only 70 calories per bar!
Blue Bell Fruit Bars
In Strawbery!
 
A wonderful alternative to the bowl of ice cream with caramel syrup I was eating!
 
Happy Tuesday! ;)
 


1 comment: