Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Totally Digging It Tuesday....a day late!

Okay...okay I am a day late! But here is what I am diggin' this Wednesday :)
 
The first thing I am digging is that we are one step closer to our painting saga being over!
I am officially done with all the house window trim!
We only have the front door trim and the door itself to paint!
Now the shop is another story...still lots to do oh well I still feel accomplished:
 
 
Example of my work!
 
The next thing that I am totally DIGGING is my new phone!
I upgraded this weekend to an Iphone 5 YAY!
So far I LOVE it!
I had an older droid smart phone so I am amazed at how flawless this new phone runs!
 
 
 
Finally...Must have a digging it food photo!
Since the weather was AMAZING last night Tyler an I couldn't resist sharing a cookie dough cyclone from Kreem Kup :) Delish!
As you can see Gypsy photo bombed!
 
 
YUM!
 
Hope everyone had a fabulous Tuesday and Wednesday! Only two more work days to go!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment