Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Totally Digging it Tuesday!! Plus a little of lately :)

OMG!! I am SO sorry!! I have disappeared from the blogging world!! It has been super crazy busy around here....
 
Where to begin!
 
What I am digging this Tuesday!
 
That we officially completed ALL painting on our house this weekend and only have a tiny bit left on the shop. YAY!! So done with all this darn painting yet so happy with the result!
 
I am digging that I believe the horrible storms have passed (at least for now) and I can set my extra large Gnome out in front of our house!
 
Isn't he fabulous?!?
 
I am also loving our newest outdoor décor item!! Our front porch light...It is wilderness themed and we both LOVE it!
 

 
We purchased it from Menards :)
 
Besides working on our house we have spent our recent weekends (and our upcoming one a well) at graduation parties!! The most important being for my little bother Marshall!! We had a blast seeing lots of family Saturday night!! He graduated on Sunday and I am so excited for him!!
He will be attending Barber School this fall.
 
Here is a photo of him and I before the ceremony Saturday
 
We are both getting so grown up!
 
Sorry I feel like a lot more has been going on but I can't think of everything right now!!
 
I will try to keep up on my blogging :)
 
Have a great week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment